Well anyway the main reason I dusted off the unopened ipod shuffle, was to give to my mom, who apparently has to wait hours for the radiotherapy theatre, so I said I'll load it up with audiobooks, some BBC radio and some music, which is when I stumbled upon this gem...8 out of 10 cats, it really is the best of British topical humor, its like listening to the top news that is so funny I actually shit myself from laughing so hard, literally and figuratively, anyone with itunes can get the audio download there. If you haven't had stomach cramps and spontaneous release of fecal matter in a while, you really should... Its that good, even my mom was laughing out loud in the waiting room, and after a months in chemo, surgery and now radiotherapy, thats pretty good sound, 8 out of 10 cats recommend it! Oh and the ipod shuffle? sure it works, but its absolutely crap! might put the nike philips back into action, or get a nano, the shuffle is well for people who want an Ipod but can't really afford one, there great for christmas presents too, for people, who you feel obligated to buy presents for.... Thanks Sis! 8 out of 10 cats agree with me too.... Do it! Download it! Now!
Friday, 8 August 2008
8 out of 10 cats
Ah crap , another month gone by with nothing to blog about, well nothing interesting at least, well I did finally pull out the ipod shuffle that my sister gave me for christmas in 2007, it a nice blue 1GB shuffle which I was so happy to get, until a week later when the wife comes back from work one day and hands me an 80GB ipod classic, "oh do you want this?", "its some funny gadget I got from a supplier as an apology" Err do I want it.. or do I want it, Now a RM1300+ mp3 player is not something I would buy, Ive bought a couple of USB drive/MP3 and had a
phillips/Nike for jogging that I got in exchange for citibank points I needed to finish when I cancelled my card (which is a whole other rant and rave on the ineptness of customer service in the country).
Well anyway the main reason I dusted off the unopened ipod shuffle, was to give to my mom, who apparently has to wait hours for the radiotherapy theatre, so I said I'll load it up with audiobooks, some BBC radio and some music, which is when I stumbled upon this gem...8 out of 10 cats, it really is the best of British topical humor, its like listening to the top news that is so funny I actually shit myself from laughing so hard, literally and figuratively, anyone with itunes can get the audio download there. If you haven't had stomach cramps and spontaneous release of fecal matter in a while, you really should... Its that good, even my mom was laughing out loud in the waiting room, and after a months in chemo, surgery and now radiotherapy, thats pretty good sound, 8 out of 10 cats recommend it! Oh and the ipod shuffle? sure it works, but its absolutely crap! might put the nike philips back into action, or get a nano, the shuffle is well for people who want an Ipod but can't really afford one, there great for christmas presents too, for people, who you feel obligated to buy presents for.... Thanks Sis! 8 out of 10 cats agree with me too.... Do it! Download it! Now!
Well anyway the main reason I dusted off the unopened ipod shuffle, was to give to my mom, who apparently has to wait hours for the radiotherapy theatre, so I said I'll load it up with audiobooks, some BBC radio and some music, which is when I stumbled upon this gem...8 out of 10 cats, it really is the best of British topical humor, its like listening to the top news that is so funny I actually shit myself from laughing so hard, literally and figuratively, anyone with itunes can get the audio download there. If you haven't had stomach cramps and spontaneous release of fecal matter in a while, you really should... Its that good, even my mom was laughing out loud in the waiting room, and after a months in chemo, surgery and now radiotherapy, thats pretty good sound, 8 out of 10 cats recommend it! Oh and the ipod shuffle? sure it works, but its absolutely crap! might put the nike philips back into action, or get a nano, the shuffle is well for people who want an Ipod but can't really afford one, there great for christmas presents too, for people, who you feel obligated to buy presents for.... Thanks Sis! 8 out of 10 cats agree with me too.... Do it! Download it! Now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment